Abstract Anti-phishing warning in a HTML e-mail Phishing mails pose a risk to e-mail users nearly every day. Especially in the context of companies and organizations, phishing e-mails represent ...
Introduction Time-based one-time passwords (TOTP) have been around for several years now and became more and more widespread as authentication factor in multi-factor authentication (MFA) methods. P...
During a research project, SySS IT security expert Matthias Deeg found a security issue in the RFID-based TOTP hardware token Protectimus SLIM NFC.
- Hacking Some More Secure USB Flash Drives (Part II)
- Hacking Some More Secure USB Flash Drives (Part I)
- Rooting Mitel Desk Phones Through the Backdoor (CVE-2022-29854, CVE-2022-29855)
- Yet Another Local Privilege Escalation Attack via Razer Synapse Installer (CVE-2021-44226)
- Abusing the MS Office protocol scheme