SySS GmbH is an IT security company that offers security and penetration testing. We also maintain a Research & Development department where our consultants establish, extend and adapt their expert know-how on various matters in the field of IT security. With our Tech Blog we want to share our knowledge and experience with the IT security community.
- Hacking Some More Secure USB Flash Drives (Part II)
- Hacking Some More Secure USB Flash Drives (Part I)
- Rooting Mitel Desk Phones Through the Backdoor (CVE-2022-29854, CVE-2022-29855)
- Yet Another Local Privilege Escalation Attack via Razer Synapse Installer (CVE-2021-44226)
- Abusing the MS Office protocol scheme